SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE
The School of Architecture at UPC transforms a profession with vast history into a career with a future.
Its mission is to train architects who develop their own architectural styles, and are capable of offering integrated professional services. The school’s teaching methods provide students with the tools needed to tap into their sources of creativity. Students are then trained to develop projects that integrate both aesthetic form and function.
Miguel Cruchaga Belaunde
- Architect - Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería
- Architectural Designer - 40 years of independent professional practice Senior Associate of Frank O. Gehry, Associates, Los Angeles (1986)
- Professor – School of Engineering PUCP
- Member of the board of major companies and institutions:
- Banco Financiero
- Bayer Industrial
- ESAN Board of Trustees
- Senator (1990 – 1992)
- Culture National Prize recipient