Strategists with an Integral View of Communications
The program of Advertising prepares professional communicators with solid skills and abilities to create strong and focused messages in various graphics and audio-visual formats, in addition to developing advertising, marketing and business management strategies. The set of acquired knowledge and developed abilities allow UPC advertising graduates to work with innovation and high levels of efficiency, meeting the needs of the target audience and the client.
The graduates are prepared to:
Investigate, analyze and interpret the needs of the market.
- Develop creative advertising campaigns.
- Design effective communications and media strategies.
- Efficiently manage advertising accounts of enterprises or advertising institutions.
- Supervise the development and production of advertising products.
- Use high-technology techniques to produce advertising messages in multimedia and interactive communication means, among others.
ADVANTAGES OF A CUTTING-EDGE EDUCATION
- Advertising courses are available from the first academic term and core courses are distributed throughout the student academic career.
- Customized education: classes of a maximum of 40 students and laboratories with 20 students.
- Modern design multimedia equipment and fully equipped photography laboratory, editing room, television studio and post-production equipment.
- Cooperation agreement with the National Association of Advertisers (ANDA) to develop academic and professional activities in marketing and advertising areas.
- Use of different applications such as IBOPE-TIME, CPI and SME installed for teaching audience analysis and elaboration of investment advertising plans.
- Access to Peruvian commercial databases digitalized with search applications, AD Monitor and market studies such as IGM of Market and Opinion, as well as reports of SAMIMPANEL.
- Advertising material files from participants in festivals, like CANNES, FIAP, Grafco, Gran APAP, among others.
- Advanced English skills are mandatory in order to graduate.
- Office of internship and job opportunities places students with the most recognized companies and institutions.
In addition to the bachelor’s degree and the license the students may obtain other specialized diplomas such us: