SCHOOL OF HUMAN SCIENCES
UPC School of Human Sciences started in 2006 with the Psychology program.
The School’s School mission is to offer a scientific and humanistic training to professionals who are responsible of development, health, and personal and social transformation. The School plans to contribute with innovative proposals through academic programs, as a respond to society demands.
Liliana Galván Oré
- Doctor License in Psychology
- Doctor in Management and Business Administration - Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña
- Director of UPC Quality Education Department and business consultant of UPC Managerial Division
- Vicepresident of the International Association for Drama / Theater and Education (IDEA)
- Member of Innovation, Group for Design and Social Transformation, Peru and IFSI International Forum for Social Innovation, France
- Author: Creativity for Change, UPC University Press
- International lecturer in Australia, Norway, Germany, Bolivia, Colombia and the United States of America